Because in India we cares, If you take examples of countries like Costa Rica, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, Chili, Argentina, Colombia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and Cuba are not as safe as India. More over most of these countries thrives on prostitution and child trafficking. In these countries profit is over people. In some cases the governments of these countries turn a blind eye; in others, the governments support and receive large revenues from it. In Hotels and also outside Hospitals Medical tourists are offered prostitutes and child sex.
India is the only country which controls and strictly prohibits prostitution and child sex.
India doctors are famous world over. In USA and Europe you can see a large chunk of talented India doctors. Indian Top Infertility specialist attends international conferences like ESHRE in Europe & ASRM in America that is why Americans/Europeans trust Indian doctors.
Almost all the top India IVF specialists are trained in USA/Europe. They are achieving at par success rate in IVF/ICSI/Egg Donation/Surrogacy with the rest of the world.
Apart from all these:
- India is an English speaking country and all documentation is done in English only.
- They respects Americans/Europeans
- India has got friendly relation with America and most of the European countries.
- India has got its own strong culture and heritage.
- India has been known for its Yoga/Ayurveda/Alternative Medical Treatment therapies.
- India offers world best tourist spots e.g. everyone in their life time wants to visit world’s number one Wonder of the World ”Taj Mahal” .
- The Indian government has recognized the economic growth opportunity medical tourism that is why investing heavily in domestic hospitals, medical equipment, and doctors.
- International airlines are providing convenient, economical, direct or one-stop flights to India.
- With all these points in mind India has got edge over other host countries in Medical Tourism and that too specifically in Infertility treatment/Surrogacy/egg/sperm donation.
How Much does it cost?