Training/ Courses: Infertility Management
ARTbaby offers infertility management and training courses that are conducted by Dr. Bindu Garg, a renowned expert in Reproductive Sciences. Dr. Allen Trousen, a well-known authority in the field of infertility is also on the faculty.
- IUI Training
- Complete Infertility Management Training
- Embryology Training
This course is of five days and covers topics like:
- Patient selection
- Sperm preparation methods
- Sperm cryopreservation
- Oocyte insemination monitoring techniques
- Lab care and maintenance
The course fee for Indian candidates is Rs.20,000 and $800 for International candidates.
This is a 10-day course and covers various aspects of embryology such as putting in order the dishes for IVF cases and observing the procedures related to IVF. The course also includes:
- Oocyte retrieval
- Oocyte assessment
- Embryo handling and associated tasks
- Cleavage stage cryopreservation of embryo
- Embryo thawing
- Sperm groundwork for IVF
- Knowing about various equipment and supplies used in the process
- Quality control procedures
- Protocols for stimulation for IUI/IVF
- Luteal phase support
- Data management and record maintenance
The course fee for Indian candidates is Rs. 80,000 and $3000 for international candidates.
Complete Infertility Management Training
The training covers the introduction to ovulation and infertility. It also includes patient counseling and training, details about IUI lab processes and equipment. Candidates are also trained in:
- Semen freezing protocols
- Review of tubal factors
- Knowing about reasons for IVF failures
- Setting up of labs for IUI and IVF
The course includes a visit to the embryology lab, knowing how to prepare consent form and other documentation procedures.
The course duration is of 10 days. The course fee for Indian candidates is Rs. 80,000 and $3000 for International candidates.